Lexus really outdid themselves with this one. One of the most anticipated debuts expected at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney is the Lexus LF-LC Blue hybrid sports car. Unlike most hybrids this car looks to be best in class in both performance and style.
Back in January Lexus first showed the car in red at the Detroit Auto Show. But this new version of the LF-LC is not just a color change to opal blue, it also has a more powerful battery pack and engine to pump out 500 bhp. The body of the car has been fitted with more carbon fiber to make it lighter. The car also has a killer interior with white leather seating and a high tech dash fitted with twin 12.3 inch LCD screens. But probably the most amazing feature of this car is that somehow it can fit up to 4 people.
- 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine and electric motor deliver 500 bhp
- Powered by Advanced Lexus Hybrid Drive
- Body features carbon fiber parts
- wrap-around panoramic glass roof
- Interior features Twin 12.3-inch LCD screens
- Interior surfaces are covered in leather, suede, and metallic and wood accents
- Carbon fiber steering wheel
- Seats up to 4 people
tag: BI, source